12 days of ornaments

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas is upon us, the air is cool, the sun is setting earlier and earlier, folks have started their fireplaces and the smell of Christmas is in the air.  By far this is my favorite time of year. Time for family and friends and spending time together. Each year I like to keep my traditions alive from only listening to Christmas music starting the day after thanksgiving, baking cookies to making hand made ornaments. One of my Christmas traditions is making a set of handmade ornaments each year. I usually do six variations of the same ornament. This way our ornament collection grows each year and they are extra special. I can't wait to include my girls once they are old enough. Kind of like a tree scrapbook.

I want to share this tradition with you by doing 12 Days of Ornaments. Over the next five weeks I will introduce 12 DIY ornaments that are both easy and affordable to make.

I will include a list of materials and step-by-step instructions on how to make some fan-tab-ulous ornaments to make for your tree or even as gifts for family and friends.

You Might Also Like

0 comments