bath & body repurpose geniousness

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am a huge Pinterester, how about you? I can get lost Pinteresting for quite some time. Oooh that is cool! Oh my gosh why didn't I think of that? That is brilliant!!! Any of those come to mind?
 
So in my many Pinterest quests I have accumulated quite a arsenal of great ideas and thought I would share with you. This collection are bath and body re-purposes that I can't believe I didn't think of before this....seriously!
 
 
Bathroom storage - two plates and a candle stick: great little bathroom caddy 
 
source
 
Q-tip storage: can you believe you didn't think of these before??? That's what I asked myself.
source
source

Re-use candle jars: possibilities are endless

source

 
Re-purpose a wine rack in the bathroom to store towels 
source
 
Glue rope over aluminum, formula or coffe cans and re-use for bathroom storage
source - upload by individual user unable to locate
 
Candlestick + plate = bathroom pedestal: I made one of these myself they are wonderful 
source
Pretty headband holder made from painted or fabric colored oatmeal container. Store headbands on the outside and brushes, combs, hairties, etc on the inside! Can glue on top of a wide candle stick.
source
source - google.com
I had an OMG moment with this one. Potholders turned into makeup bags, first aid kit etc.

source
Such a great idea...Johnson and Johnson bottle turned faucet extension

source
 
Magnetic makeup frames/boards! How clever is this....free up space on your counter or  stop rumbling through a bag
source
source
 
Magazine holder turned blow dryer storage on the inside of a bathroom cupboard 
 
source
 
Tic-Tac container used to hold, carry, store bobby pins!!!! Or in a magnetic paper clip holder...wow!!!
 
source
source
Bath mat out of old t-shirts!!!!
source
In first discovering thise I had *slap my head* kind of moments...so awesome in reusing or upcycling things around the house. Love it!!! 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments