coming together

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am happy to announce that Avianna at the Brevity Is of Wit blog and myself have joined forces in creating original art available for your viewing and purchasing pleasure at the etsy shop here

Avianna started writing at a very young age. She has found her voice in writing and conveys messages in words that I could never express. I find her very profound beyond her years and hope you take the time to read and enjoy some of her work. You can visit her blog for her entire collection and our etsy shop for a couple of select pieces.

If you are interested in any of the poetry to become prints that are not currently available please email her at: aviannae@gmail.com or leave a comment below and we will be in contact with you.

I hope you are as excited as I am for this new facet to our blogs.

Thanks for stopping by....

You Might Also Like

0 comments