....in the swing of things

Friday, November 02, 2012

If you are not careful you can loose yourself. Loose the woman, the person, the wife you were [are]. With the birth of my second daughter and feeling 'oh so beautiful' postpartum I became comfortable in the low expectations of a new and tired mom; living in pj's, hair barely done and no makeup, but still expected my hubby to desire me pre-second baby. How in any way does that seem right?
 
With my recent release to get back to work I also re-activated my AVON; which I had let go in the throws of a high risk pregnancy and difficult recovery. I received my first catalogs and decided to flip through [see what I have been out of the loop on] and I have to say it motivated me to get back to who I was. It reminded me what I liked to do and how much I loved to shop :) So I am excited to get back in the swing of things. I am low on my mascara so it was perfect timing.
 
So get ready for what I have in store; maybe some product reviews, maybe some great discounts, tips, stay tuned to find out.
 
keep smiling...
~ Chelsea

You Might Also Like

0 comments