november '12 birchbox

Friday, November 30, 2012

I FINALLY received my November Birchbox. It was delayed due to hurricane Sandy earlier in the month so I am wasn't too worried about when I received it. They were so great regarding informing me of the status and they were trying their hardest. And then I received an email saying it was shipped and they credited my account 100 points! How incredible is that? I totally understood why it was late but it is clear they really do care about customer service.

Here is my November Birchbox:




Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy La Fleur: is very yummy. It isn't quite my scent but it was definitely pleasing...this would make a great late spring early summer scent.

Model Co - Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara: If you know me you know I have a mascara obsession so this was an awesome treat and full size to boot! This one has the lengthening down for sure! It isn't much a volumizer but if you are like me you use multiple mascaras anyway.

One Love Organics - Aromatic Body Serum: It smells great. I am not too sure about it but am going to ask the hubs for a massage...we shall see.

Oscar Blandi - Pronto Texutre & Volume Spray: I am very intrigued by this one. Being 6 months out from having a baby my hair has thinned dramatically and I can use all the help I can get. I will play with this one (probably tomorrow). I have stick straight hair so I am not sure how "tousled" will look on me.

Soy Joy - Cranberry Snack: This was yummy as snack bars go. I have had these before. If you are watching your weight or need gluten-free food this is a great way to get your sweet tooth fix.

You Might Also Like

0 comments