thanksgiving table centerpiece

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving is approaching very quickly. Do you have all your details in order? Well don't forget your table centerpiece! Your centerpiece can set the whole tone and feel for your holiday. It can say "I'm beautifully traditional" or "I am elegantly modern" or "I am charmingly sophisticated".

What is wonderful about your fall centerpiece is for the most part you can gather things right outside to bring fall indoors. Pine cones, pine branches, fall turned leaves, acorns, branches, etc you can have a beautiful centerpiece on nature's dime. I am one of the many that do not get to enjoy the beauty in turning leaves.

The white pumpkin is making its appearance more and more with fall decor trends. And they are absolutely beautiful. I love the simplistic elegance they bring to decor or your centerpiece. I never thought of mixing white with fall colors but it is definitely a color I will be using.

Here are some great centerpieces I found that could easily be made by borrowing from nature or using minimal supplies.

 
White Pumpkin Centerpieces
 
[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]
 
If you are not loving the white pumpkins here is a little white mixed with some traditional fall colors
[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]
 
And just a couple traditional centerpieces that would be gorgeous and very simple to do it yourself
 
[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]
 
Are you inspired? I hope so!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments