today I feel like santa

Monday, November 05, 2012



I mentioned in an earlier post that I had a Scentsy basket party, well over the weekend the orders came in so I eagerly picked them up from my Scentsy rep and today I am handing out bags of  smelly goodness. There were so many orders I have a cart and am gleefully stopping by offices announcing that Scentsy is in. Some of my co-workers weren't joking around and have theirs plugged in already in their offices. Can I tell you how amazing it smells to have Welcome Home burning; the smell reminds me of a warm fuzzy blanket wrapped around you while sipping hot cocoa by the fire or when you haven't seen family in a while and you get that big bear hug at the front door. Ah-mazing!

Sometimes it is difficult to pick scents out from a catalog so below are my favorite Fall/Winter scents and I will do my best to interpret what the scents translate to me.

Apple Press: 
The smell of crisp fall days: crunchy apples, juicy pears, and just a hint of the last full roses of the summer.

The description is pretty dead on to the felling of this scent. Whenever I smell this one  I picture the leaves just turning, a cool fall breeze in the air walking down a path in between trees.
Autumn Sunset:
Apples, pumpkins, fall leaves, and spices – a top-ten fragrance.
This scent defines fall has definitely set in....this scent reminds me of staying in on a cold gray cloudy day eating soup and watching movies.
Welcome Home: Warm and welcoming with cinnamon and spices.
The smell reminds me of a warm fuzzy blanket wrapped around you while sipping hot cocoa by the fire or when you haven't seen family in a while and you get that big bear hug at the front door

Cozy Fireside: Warm spice notes with zesty ginger and cinnamon.
Without being overly powerful this one reminds me of stepping outside and smelling the smell of burning fireplaces, but with a sweetness that intrigues you; really setting in that it is winter.

Whiteout:
Exhilarating blast of cool peppermint and sweet, golden apple, over frosty winter pine.

This one is January made into a  scent. Reminds me of the feeling of eating peppermint and breathing in through your nose; that cool scentsy-ation...HAHA! 

If you would like to check out what Scentsy has to offer, check it out here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments