diy holiday decor

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

I can't tell you how much I love this time of year, it is by far my favorite. How about you? Here in AZ this is the time of year we can finally get outside without melting and enjoy being in the fresh air. During the summer we kind of get stir crazy being cooped up indoors. We try and do a lot of things outdoors while we can. Soon enough, believe it or not, it will dip into the 20's so outside we are.

Nonetheless this is the time of the year to get together with your family, friends, co-workers, church groups and the like and celebrate the year's happenings.

It is super easy to make your get togethers even more memborable with some DIY decor. Do any of these and I bet you will get some "wow isn't that beautiful, neat, gorgeous, cool, clever, incredible...[fill in the adjective]".

I can't wait to try some of these myself and as I do I will share.

[source]

[source unfound]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]


[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

You Might Also Like

0 comments