ornament #7: snowman ball

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here is Ornament #7 of my 12 Days of Ornaments called the Snowman Ball. Not very original, I know, but it works, right? This one is super super easy and uses materials that you probably have around the house.



The materials are:
Clear glass ornament
Orange marker
Black marker
White ornament filler (in my case furry rope stuff)
Ribbon or ornament hook

First thing is first and remove the topper of the ornament.



Then I cut at 12 inch piece of the furry rope and stuffed into the ornament.



Then place the topper back onto the ornament. I gave mine a little shake to loosen it up.



Then as simple as pie using the orange marker draw a snowman nose and with the black marker add the coal eyes and mouth.



And TAAAA DAAAAH! Uber easy!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments