"well maybe just a half a drink more..."

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

This is for your upcoming holiday entertaining full of parties and get togethers. It is easy to get creative with your holiday baking, crafts and decor but not all of us are bartender gurus. I thought I would make it easy for myself and for you in getting your holiday drink on ;) Let me tell ya, after making this post I was quite thirsty.

I tried to get a little bit of everything from martinis to eggnog. I hope you enjoy!

Christmas Cranberry Fizz Cocktail

Hot Buttered Rum

Peppermint Punch

Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer

Christmas Mojitos

Holiday Punch

Pomergranate Champagne Punch

Eggnog Martini

Sparkling Holiday Mimosa

Eggnog

Cranberry Margarita

Christmas Sangria
Candy Cane Martini













Boy oh boy am I parched....


You Might Also Like

0 comments