2013 spring colors

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring is on my brain and can't come soon enough. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. In Arizona it is very easy to not enjoy summer and the winters you might think would be enjoyable but we get down into the 20s and that is a little too nippy for me.

So in prep for spring I thought I would check into the 2013 Spring Colors and I am loving them. They all have classic qualities without being boring. They just scream fresh. The official color of 2013 is emerald and I just got the greatest emerald nail polish in my Birchbox, super excited!


Aren't they great? You could do so much with these colors to get any look that moves you. I wish I could have an entire closet stocked for each season every year.

I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to spring out my nails. In deciding on a color I realized I had every color for spring. LOVE IT!



You Might Also Like

0 comments