february birchbox: 2013

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My February Birchbox finally arrived (on the 21st). You know I never had a desire to check my mail prior to September 2012. Seriously there was never anything fun, just bills, bills and more bills. But not anymore! I ask my hubby ever day after the 15th...did my Birchbox come?

My February Birchbox I would give a grade of a B. I didn't dig everything but I enjoyed being introduced to new things....after all isn't that the whole idea.


Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel SQUARES  - yummy goodness. These aren't new to me but it was a nice way to induldge when I try to be pretty good with my sweets.

twistband™ Headband Collection - I was really excited about this item in my Birchbox but was quickly dissappointed because I got a headache from wearing it. I should have known...I don't do headbands well, I was hoping it would be different.

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips  - this item I was very weirded out about. How do you get a lip balm from nipple cream? LOL, but I tried it. The texture is that of an ointment which I also found odd. Anyway it did moisturize but it is just not my cup of tea.

Skin&Co Bagnodoccia Body Gel - I couldn't get passed the icky smell. Eyuck...not a winner.

Color Club Fiesta Collection - love love love. Color Club is a great brand of nail polish and this color is exactly what I needed in my collection. I was missing this color and so happy that I received it. It applies so smoothly with no bubbles in site. Love!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. How did you get set up with Birchbox? Does it cost money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does cost money...but it is only $10 a month. It is the chance to try out name brand products without the full size investment. Which is exactly what I need. I like to try products first. You can sign up here: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=hz522 What is wonderful is there is no commitment so if you just want to try it for one month you can.

      Delete
    2. Sounds neat. Thanks for the info.

      Delete