h5 for friday

Friday, February 15, 2013

There is a blog I follow called The Small Things Blog and Kate Bryan is as adorable as she can be. She does this section called High Five for Friday and wraps up some happenings that occured during her week. I want to do a similar wrap-yup. I would like to be original in the name but nothing has spoken to me so for now it'll be "h5 for friday".

1. I am finally over this ickyness that has been plaguing me since last Tuesday. Halelujer! It was absolutely awful!

2. I finally figured out what I am going to be buying a couple of my girlfriends who have birthdays coming...yipee! I am not going to share what they are until after each of their birthdays ;)

3. Because I have been under the weather I was off on an evening I normally work so I was able to watch American Idol on Wednesday. I am not sure what I think about this new panel of judges...lets just say I am not jonsing for AI or hating the fact that I missed it yesterday.

4. We don't do much for Valentines (nothing usually) but Thursday morning as I was getting ready for work my 3 year old walked in with a little art her and daddy did as well as a card from my hubby. That was a very sweet surprise.


5. With the new year I decided try and lose some pounds and in doing so stopped making my morning bagel and soda run. Well this morning I had my first toasted asiago with sun-dried tomato cream cheese bagel of 2013. Yum! Right? It wasn't the same....which might bum someone out but I am actually happy that it wasn't because I am not craving or rushing to get another.

You Might Also Like

0 comments