birchbox sample organization

Thursday, March 07, 2013

As some many know I am a Birchbox subscriber, but not every Birchbox sample I receive are keepers or they come in packaging not conducive for carrying in your bag. As I started gathering a collection I just had all my samples in a wire mesh basket, which was fine but it wasn't organized enough. So I had these bathroom canisters that I was using for cotton balls and Q-tips but to be honest they weren't being utilized. I tended to keep my cotton balls in my nail caddy and Q-tips in a toiletry drawer and that works fine for me.

So I decided to change their use to my Birchbox sample containers.

When I bought these they were from Target, I couldn't find the chrome ones but you can find similar bronze ones here.



I sorted all my samples into categories of: face, body and hair products.


I applied my labels




I placed my samples in their respective canisters and all done! Easy to get at samples to use up at my leisure.




I also made the pedestal they are sitting on which I will share how to make in a future post.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a great idea! I have so many samples around the house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was the same way ;)

      Delete