easter crafts

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cotton balls and paper and glue, oh my! We are always doing some sort of crafting and whenever a holiday comes around we shift to doing holiday themed crafts. Even our coloring...we already printed out spring/Easter coloring pages for our little one.

So in the spirit of Easter I collected some Easter holiday crafts. As always I have included activities from toddlers to teens and even yes us adults. I love the look and work put into homemade decor. Each item will always have a story no matter what and I like that. Let me get started...


Cup Animals  - these are adorably creative. You would need a number of supplies but I can you can substitute to save some money.


Bunny Eggs - these would be great for older children and I can't quite tell if these are kits or very skilled crafters. The eggs look like they are made of foam but I am not 100% sure.


Paper Plate Bunny - this craft brought be back to my early school days. This craft requires only 5 items to create by substituting the fuzzy nose by using bent pipe cleaners and construction paper as eyes instead of the google eyes. This can be made very affordable.


Paint Chip Garland - with just the cost of some string unless you don't own a hole punch this craft can be made at the expense of your hardware store. Very cute and very creative. I didn't read through the post however I imagine making an egg template would allow accurate egg size and shape.



 
 

Button Egg - this one has a mama example and a baby example. How fun to sit down with your little ones while you both create some great Easter crafts. I love this one and may create one myself. You could do any shape - a bunny silhouette or even a peep.


Ribbon Egg - very cute and whimsical. Ribbon can become expensive so if you have some around the house or so happen to hit Hobby Lobby on their 50% off week that should help.


Sun Catcher Egg - this is one of my favorites. It just takes me back to being a kiddo and teachers coming up with such creative crafts to do. I am excited to do this with mine some day.


Handprint Baby Chick - I love handprint art. Especially if you have kiddos as different ages, this would be so cute and would really mark their adorably tiny-ness.


So in a nut (or should I say egg) shell, hahaha, there are some simple and affordable crafts you can incorporate as Easter approaches.


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing. I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have visited and linked up to your blog. Thank you very much for the invite.

      Delete
  2. very fun roundup! I'm in full swing of easter crafting and its always fun to see what others are doing. I stopped over from Ginger Snap Crafts... would love to have you come check out my link party..http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2013/03/st-pattys-pasta-and-tasteful-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to stop by!

      Delete
  3. Super cute ideas! Thanks so much for sharing them! Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked them - thank you!

      Delete
  4. I like the button egg- so colorful! Pinned it. :-)
    Monica
    http://happyandblessedhome.com
    PS I do a Friday Linky party w/400 visitors if you want to link up!
    http://happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the pin.

      Delete
  5. Some lovely ideas, thanks for sharing. Might use a few and post over on my blog http://littleboybluetoddleschool.blogspot.co.uk/ if thats ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Absolutely share with a link back - that would be great!

      Delete
  6. FABULOUS round-up! SO glad I found you through I Heart Naptime's Link Up! Off to pin these to my "Thank you easter bunny, bok bok!" board. Have an awesome Sunday! ellie (http://creativegeekery.blogspot.com) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a cute board name! Thanks you I am so glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  7. I thing all of your projects are adorable! Thanks so much for coming to (link) party with me... I hope you'll come again next week to Super Saturday Show & Tell! http://www.whatscookingwithruthie.com xoxo~ Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on it! Thank you for taking a looksee at my post.

      Delete