h5 for friday

Friday, March 15, 2013

This week as been a very anxiety filled one, I hoped, I prayed, I did an 'order will come' dance but to no avail - my order didn't make it. So I had to pull things together with what I have to make an event work. So although it was stress filled it made my week fly by. Here are some highlights from my week.

1. I booked a Scentsy fundraiser that will take place in April. More details of the fundraiser will be provided at a later date.

2. My 9month old makes this super cute silly face that she has been doing for about a month or two. Well this week I finally caught it on camera! It is a smiling and squinting at the same time face. Super cute! Yay!

3. I was featured on two other blogs this week! At Easy Living Mom and Artsy Fartsy Mama. That was a nice surprise.


4. When in need, make it happen. I have been looking for dividers for my day-timer and couldn't find any that didn't cost an arm and a leg. So do you want to know what I did? I made them! That's right, I grabbed a manila folder, traced one of my current tabbed pages, cut out and bam! Dividers! I made color coded labels to match my color coded pens and wouldn't want anything better.

5. I was able to get my hair done...it has been forever! I had some reds in my hair but decided to go with a more natural brunette look.

So that was my week. How was yours? Anything that stood out to you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments