free printable friday: keep calm and easter on

Friday, March 22, 2013

I can't help it - Easter is in the air and this Easter will the first for my 2nd little one which is always fun (for mama). In Easter spirit I have created some Keep Calm printables for you. Print 'em out and place 'em in a frame for some simple, affordable and, are I add adorable, Easter décor in your home.

Keep Calm and Hop On: click here


Keep Calm and Basket On: click here

Keep Calm and Jelly Bean On: click here

These prints are for personal use only and shall not be sold or reprinted for production. If you would like to provide on your personal blog ensure to include a link back to this blog.

I hope you enjoy!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These are too cute! Hope you don't mind I stole the Keep calm and Hop On!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, they are free printables! I am glad you liked them.

      Delete
  2. Oh...I just love these!! I love the jelly bean one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I was actually thinking the quote keep calm and jelly bean on the other day when I saw something similar ;o) Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! you are a faithful linker! love it! Really appreciate you stopping by my blog! I'm trying to keep in better touch with my linkers/readers... If you already follow me, please let me know I will find your blog on Bloglovin (I'm transferring my follows there)if you don't follow in any way, would you consider following via GFC or other method?
    www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike ;) Yup I am a follower of yours. Thanks for visiting....again....

      Delete
  4. Adorable! Jelly bean is my favorite. :) Thanks for linking this up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me (again)...see ya next week.

      Delete
  5. Great printables! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete