spring cleaning blog series

Sunday, March 03, 2013




Introducing my Spring Cleaning Blog Series. Spring is almost here and after a winter of the house being closed up its time to start fresh. I don't have an opportunity to do one large spring cleaning day so I do a room or two each week. This series will start just before spring and be over the course of 5 weeks scheduling a new rooms to perform spring cleaning to fit into busy schedules like mine.

Not only will I have scheduled weekly rooms to perform I will also provide printable checklists as well. Laying out all the tasks in order to have a nice and sparkling new room. My method for these checklists are starting from the very top and working your way down.


The Weekly Schedule:

Preparation tips:
  • Make an 'easy clean caddy' that you can take with you as you go.
  • Stock up on your cleaners (counter, toilet, shine, polish, etc)
  • Stock up on paper towels  or have plenty of rags (I use coffee filters, they work wonderfully and no lint)
  • Ensure you have plenty of trash bags (reuse grocery bags)
  • Ensure you have plenty of laundry detergent
  • Make sure you have some baking soda to deodorize
  • Stock your iPod/mp3 with some good jamming music
  • Maybe plan on an easy lunch/dinner on days you deep clean, whether you go along with this schedule or fit it around your own.
 
The Spring Cleaning Blog Series will be starting Sunday, March 10th. Each Sunday and Wednesday I will provide a new room and checklist so you can get your spring clean on!





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. hi, i'm following the "mom's monday mingle" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev - I will definitely check it out and become a follower. Thank you for following mine!

      Delete
  2. Hi Chelsea! I found you on pinterest and am your newest GFC follower. I'm looking forward to reading more! =)

    Daniele
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle - thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I don't LOVE cleaning, and that is why I needed this post!! We are starting a link up party on Thursdays (today:), and we would love for you to join us with this post and/or any others you would like to include. We are at allthingswithpurpose.com. Hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like cleaning in the past but have changed my outlook on cleaning and now actually enjoy it so I understand where you are coming from. I would love to join your link party...I am on my way ;)

      Delete
  4. Ooh what a great idea! I chose this as a feature this week. Feel free to grab an "I've Been Featured" button from my link parties page. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, it's Debt Free Mommy here. I've just published my first e-book and I'm super excited about it, but I need to get the word out. It's on promotion right now and free for only 3 days. If you're at all interested in a short, week long devotional on clearing fear-based clutter from your life, please follow my link and download it while it's still free (March 19-21). Thanks, Tabitha

    http://www.amazon.com/The-Cluttered-Christian-Fear-based-ebook/dp/B00BW7CP8U/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1363704456&sr=1-1&keywords=the+cluttered+christian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you - I am glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  7. Great Post !! Office Cleaning Cardiff Sharing article is very informative and helpful.I will visit again.Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete