april birchbox

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I can't seem to get used to the idea that my Birchbox comes at the ENNNND of each month. Especially after I gifted a 3-month subscription to a friend and she gets hers before the 15th every month! She gets such great stuff and it makes my anticipation turn into a condition...lol.

I was good this month - not because I meant to be (I have been crazy busy) but nonetheless I didn't peek online to see what was in my box. I was very excited when I opened it up. Such nifty things!


Caudalie Divine Oil - Made with a blend of grape, argan, hibiscus, and sesame oils, this multitasking wonder gives skin, hair and nails a gorgeous glow.

Number 4 Support Solution - A two-in-one leave in condition and styler, this weightless cream is made with flexible resins along with nourishing acai and soy protein.

Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Peony - Why stick with a single shade when you can switch it up with this color-changing polish? The peach morphs into a brilliant red in the sun.

Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream - At last: an eye cream with serious sun protection. Plus, the innovative formula has oat peptide complex to firm skin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments