oreo cookie cupcakes

Thursday, May 02, 2013

I am glad I was able to take advantage of some baking while I had the chance because it will be slowing down quite a bit. I braved this batch bright and early one Saturday morning. I am not 100% sure what I was thinking to have the urge to bake at 6:30am on a Saturday but what it yielded was some pretty amazing treats.

I found the recipe on a food blog I follow, Stick a Fork in it, and immediately put it on my 'i gotta make those one day' list. Well that day came and my hubby loved me for it ;)

You can find the recipe on her blog here.

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes

One note: for the cookies that went in the batter - I just used the other half of the 24 that lined the bottom of each cupcake and coarsely chopped - doing this saved me from buying two packs of Oreo cookies





SO YUM! I knew my husband had taken a bite into one because all I heard (from a dark kitchen mind you) was "O...M...G.....woooow, this is so good!, Hey babe! You gotta put these in your permanent collection" It is such a great feeling when the hubs loves something  I cook so much he talks to himself...LOL!

You Might Also Like

0 comments