spring cleaning week #4: the laundry roomWednesday, April 10, 2013
Yay! For a light duty cleaning day - at least I think so. We don't have a super duper large laundry room so this day went pretty quick. This is the second day of Week #4 of my Spring Cleaning blog series - The Laundry Room. After this room we have one week left...yahoooo! Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel?
Alright, get that hair thrown up in a pony and let's get 'er done.
Print your list here
If you are unable to print here is the list that you can jot down:
- Wipe down air vent
- Dust light fixtures
- Wipe down window sills
- Empty items from cabinets and wipe down - in and out
- Return items and organize (purge unneeded items)
- Run an empty load with vinegar
- Clean/rinse lint trap (let fully dry before returning it)
- Wipe down exterior of washer and dryer
- Scrub sink and shine faucet (if applicable)
- Wipe down any counter space (if applicable)
- Wipe down walls and baseboards
- Wipe down switch plates and outlets
- Wipe down doors (including top ledge of door), knobs and trim
- Empty and clean trash can
- Sweep and mop floor
- Launder rugs (if applicable)
I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures but to be honest our laundry room is so small I probably wouldn't have been able to maneuver the camera to capture it. Our laundry room is upstairs and as mentioned in a previous post we haven't started redecorating upstairs yet - in due time. So it is a room with a washer and dryer, light brown walls and plain cabinets. But it did need a good cleaning - that it got!
Thanks for spending another day with me. See you Sunday!!! Last major room of this series!