100th post

Monday, May 13, 2013

I have officially published my 100th blog post! That is so exciting!

Thank you so much for my followers and everyone that has stopped by to spend time with me. It is because of you that I love to blog. It is my happy place and I'm happy you are in it with me.

"Passion and purpose go hand in hand. When you discover your purpose, you will normally find it’s something you’re tremendously passionate about.” – Steve PavlinaBlogger and Author

I fell in love with this quote - it goes beyond a hobby and holds true with every aspect of life. It is interesting after I read the quote and decided to share it with you I went to type the author and it comes from a fellow blogger. Bloggers have a level of passion for what they do and I love being one of them.

I hope you enjoyed what I have had to share and continue to visit. It has been my pleasure to have you.


With all my appreciation,




You Might Also Like

0 comments