food storage anti-stain tip

Monday, May 06, 2013

Over the course of the years I have had many food storage containers casualties to tomato based food items like spaghetti, tomato based soups, Mexican dishes, yadda.

So for a little while we started storing left overs with stain capability in plastic storage bags, but it didn't last long. The baggies just drooped and were hard to manage in the fridge.

While filling baggies with left overs or even a piping bag we always lined using a food storage container to stabilize it. Well one day, for whatever reason, I sealed the baggy and left it in the container - my hubby came up behind me and without looking just closed the storage container.

When I turned around I thought "Why didn't I think of that earlier". Of course the hubby has no clue he supplied me with a "duh" moment. So now we don't stain our food storage containers while having  a stackable space saving solution. Yay!


fill with the most stainable items ;)


and worry none!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments