h5 for fridayFriday, May 17, 2013
I am going to dive right into my weekly happenings - nothing as crazy as having to perform another PLP but there were some great highlights.
- I was just congratulating a friend on her amazing Craigslist find, whining that I never find anything so fabulous at such a great price....until....I found this AH-MAZING deal on a desk. It was so fantastic I called the hubby ASAP to go and do the pick up. His lovingly patient self came to my rescue and after a long day of work traveled the 40 miles to get it for me. I ::heart:: that guy. I scored this fab dual Expedit desk for $50!!!
- Model home love - my sis and I decided to check out the model homes for a new community they are building. Although aren't in market it is so much fun to just browse and take notes on the decor ;) They put so much thought into the details even coordinating the couple articles of clothing hanging in the closest to the decor. At one point I had to convince my sis that you are NOT allowed to shop and take the clothing.
- Scentsy Certified Status - I officially got the email and phone call that I am now a Certified Consultant! Yahoo! I am having such a great time with my Scentsy business - it is so much fun!
- Candy Land - My saint of a hubby in addition to #2 above worked a long shift for me so I could go home earlier than normal and be with my girls. If they are not already asleep when I get home on the weekdays I only see them for maybe 1/2 hour. So it could be days before I can get more than a 1/2 hour - so when I got home I threw on my jammies and my 3 year old and I played Candy Land together. It was so nice to sit and chat with my little one as we played.
- This mother's day was my first with two girls. My baby nugs was a little under the weather and although I had to work I came home to find out she had taken her first steps. Bittersweet but I am still a proud mama!