may birchbox

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I squirm with delightment when I see that pink box on my counter - oh and that squirming also includes my happy dance ::uh uh my happy dance:: that's what I say while doing my happy dance wow I have gotten distracted and wow this is a really long run on sentence. :)

So I think you have gathered that my *toot the trumpets* May Birchbox came. And unlike last month I peeked :::hanging my head:::

Here it is



Pilot Corporation of America Acroball PureWhite® - a pen is a pen. Its a pretty shade of blue but didn't wow me. 
Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner - super velvety and glided so smoothly. It lasted all day with no smudging - definitely a little pen full of luxury.
Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle - detangled and shine it did. I used this on my daughter and it worked great - I looove the smell.
Folle de Joie eau de parfum - spicy yet subtle. This one was not for me, only becuase my sniffer is particular ;)
COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisterizer for Face - smells wonderful. Nice break from the "traditional" sunscreen scent. I used some on the back of my hand to test its oilyness - which left me intrigued. Haven't had a need to wear it yet so we shall see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments