unique father's day gift ideas

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This will be my husband's 4th Father's Day and each year I attempt to do something truly unique and heartfelt. Since our girls are too young Mama is in charge of the gift or what we are doing so until they make their own one of kind gifts of love it is up to me.

The problem I face now....I want to do them all. So I will do my best to refrain and reserve one, a couple for coming years.

Da-Tee: hahaha I just came up with that. Anway I love this - could use iron ons, fabric paint or even bleach to make this great t-shirt for Daddy.

[source]

Paper Hands - this one is cute. I like that you can completely customize it by using any variation of scrapbook paper they have out there. It can be themed if Daddy has a "man-cave" or even a hobby he loves like baseball or golf.
[source]

Love Shadow: one of my favs, just such a neat way to show Daddy you love him.
[source unkown - found it here]

Block-o-love: so simple yet 100% original. No other daddy will have one like your little one creates. Such a great idea.
[source]
 D-A-D-D-Y: I like the condenced version with simply D-A-D. Very cute and again 100% customizeable.
[source]

My hand in yours: I think we attempted this one in the past. Didn't quite work for us but we were very impatient and didn't let daddy's hand dry first. I think that is the key. Very sweet.
[source]

Daddy Survey: this one is great for kids maybe around the age of 5 or older. I would love to do this each year to see how their answers change. Love it!
[source]

The names of each project is not a name from the sources - I came up with them as a way to identify each.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Personalized Father's Day gifts & gift ideas for father. Shop for personalized gifts for dad this Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Fantastic ideas! Well, thinking of a present for Father's Day is somewhat a challenging one since some of us may not know what our dads really like. Anyway, pretty sure they'll appreciate the gesture. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this. Please keep posting more about gifts in your blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... very exciting and fantastic ideas... this one gifts are so much nice for father's day... T- shirt color combination is so good..

    ReplyDelete