free printable friday: signature print

Friday, June 07, 2013

It is Free Printable Friday!!! Can I get a "Heeeeyyyyy!"

As I slowly decorate my side of my sister's and my dual desk I have been really trying to focus my decor on things that I love - that mean something. Honing in on the thing that makes me smile, or even float off into a wonderful memory. I have pictures of my girls :::looking adoringly at my babies::: , coastal inspired mementos, my most favorite Scentsy but something - a part of my life wasn't around me and that needed to be fixed.

So I decided to make myself a printable. A printable of the thing that grounds me, that thing that reminds me how amazing it is to be a mom while reminding me of when I was a child and is why this blog means so much to me. And this printable that I want to share with you.


You can print this little printable for free HERE. It is a 5x7 so if it prints distorted it may be set too large in the settings.

I hope you enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments