h5 for fridayFriday, June 14, 2013
- My baby girl celebrated her first birthday - as most moms know it is a bittersweet day. One that makes you proud that your child is doing so well and one that reminds you that even at one year old your baby isn't quite a baby anymore.
- With the help of my sister, I made some Scentsy samples. I love the way they turned out and even the hubfriend said they looked like I bought them. Yay!
- The sis and I had a business breakfast - we went to Paradise Bakery which has a breakfast sandwich with egg white, pesto, basil, sun dried tomatoes - yum! Can't remember the name but it was tasty.
- A random highlight but no less a highlight - I looked outside an office window and saw this! It was too random not to take a pic and it did put a smile on my face. I mean, when someone asks you how your day was and you can answer with "I saw a ginormous potato" and mean it - pretty good day.
- Left over chili. So comforting, even though it was 111 degrees outside on this particular day you would never believe it if you are in the building I work. With temps usually around 64 degrees this was a nice, warm, comforting lunch.