would you like to help?

Wednesday, June 19, 2013



As you know I am a lover of all things Scentsy. I have been long before I became a consultant. I can't seem to get enough which is why I became a consultant. It is the very first time I have had a passion for what I am doing in terms of earning of trying to earn an income.
A Scentsy goal of mine is to attend our annual Scentsy Family Reunion which is a fancy way of naming our annual convention. As a Scentsy family member we will be able to listen to guest speakers, meet fellow consultants and hear from Super Star Directors about all the ways to expand our business. I just starting selling Scentsy in the beginning of March so although I have had some pretty great sales it isn't quite enough to help with the costs of the trip. 

So, I am asking you for some help. I am hoping through the route of accepting donations :::rosy cheeks::: you can help me make my goal become a reality. The costs include travel, hotel and ticket prices. What is even better is that any donation made can be written off. You can donate now via PayPal by clicking the "DONATE" button at the top of the right side bar.

I am also saving any monies made through sales specifically for the trip so if you would simply like to buy yourself a little Scentsy know you are helping me get there too! You can shop here and select the Send Me to Indy  party. Monies earned via sales through 6/30 will be strictly put towards the trip.

Thank you to all of my readers who have hung out with me and shared your love of blogs with me.

I hope I continue to provide topics and material and that you enjoy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments