june birchbox

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Okay, okay so it is no longer June...I know. A couple days outside of June but I still wanted to share with you my June Birchbox. Each month I kind of tattle on myself whether or not I peeked at my Birchbox before it came. Well this month I did not find out what is in my Birchbox prior to its arrival. But I must be honest, it wasn't because I didn't try. Teehee The reason why I did not know what was coming in my Birchbox was due to the fact that they changed their website and it wasn't until last week that I figured out how to view my box history. Thank you Casey!

So, due to my lack of website navigational skills my June Birchbox was full of surprises...or was it? This month's Birchbox wasn't one that I jumped for joy for. There was one thing in the box that I was stoked about receiving because I can never have too many, that would be the Color Club nail polish (love = my new fav nail polish color) - other then that - not a huge thrill.



You Might Also Like

0 comments