basket party makeover

Monday, October 07, 2013

I am super excited to introduce the new face to my Scentsy Basket Parties, my new Grab 'n' Go Tote! No more large, heavy, awkward, open top basket that leaves you worried if items will fall out or get misplaced.

This cute, so perfectly size, tote has everything the basket party has to offer plus the added piece of mind that it can be closed up. I was so excited when I found these that I bought two. So at any point in time I can can have two parties going at any given point in time.


The holidays are right around the corner and what better time to carry this little tote around - collect some orders and earn free product  free holiday gifts!

For all my hosts in the Greater Phoenix area feel free to contact me.


You Might Also Like

0 comments