fifty-two reasons why

Wednesday, October 09, 2013


I love the guy that I do. We recently celebrated our 11th and 6th anniversaries and one of my gifts to him was this little something I made for him.

I thought I would make him something that we can go back to and read whenever he wants or needs to. Probably when I have one of my moments and he needs a reminder why he loves me so :::wink::: These things aren't necessarily new concepts but there may be a couple that he hasn't heard in awhile or realized I noticed.

So without spending a single penny on this project you too can make this for your main squeeze.


Things you'll need:
  • Deck of cards (I used an old Bellagio deck from Vegas)
  • Single hole punch
  • Ribbon or index card rings
  • Paper
  • Scissors
Start off by making a list of 52 things you love about your significant other. They don't have to be overly detailed but the more personal the more heartfelt.

Then using a computer type up the ways, creating a 2x3 label or cut up 2x3 paper and hand write the ways. Be sure to type/write your cover card.

Tape the ways to the cards.

Hole punch the cards and add ribbon. You can either do one corner hole punch or do two like I did.

Here is a couple of little tidbits I love about my guy. I didn't get too personal with these two - I didn't want anyone reading it feeling like they are witnessing some heavy PDA but here is a 'kiss on the hand' glimpse.






You Might Also Like

0 comments