playlist

Monday, May 01, 2017


Music is more than just words sung in a particular order. Music is therapy. Music is my outlet, the words I want to say, but can't. Music speaks to my inner self that some days needs to be reminded of her worth. 

One these days I find myself finding strength through their words.

I want to share some songs that bring me a sense of not being alone and provide me the strength to keep going. 

  • Rise Up | Andra Day
  • When a Heart Breaks | Ben Rector
  • Skyscraper | Demi Lavato
  • Let It Go | James Bay
  • What I Cannot Change | LeAnn Rimes
  • Road Less Traveled | Lauren Alaina
  • Beam Me Up | P!NK
  • Stand Back Up | Sugarland
  • Overcomer | Mandisa
  • Brave | Sara Bareilles
  • Hall of Fame | The Script
  • Fight Song | Rachel Platten
  • I Got This | Jennifer Hudson
  • I Am Changing | Jennifer Hudson
  • Scars to Your Beautiful | Alessia Cara
If there are any songs that help you going through the rough times. That speak to you on a level you can't put into words. That give you a voice you don't have....I'd love to hear them. Share them below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments